An update to the macOS Extractor was released on October 30, 2016.
A macOSE update is recommended to assist you in installing macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, and Mountain Lion on your old Mac. Also, by updating the patching software on your Mac, you can enjoy various additional features and enhanced security. Always use to the latest version.
Never download this from any other provider. All links must link to this page or directly from our server. This is to ensure that nothing was tampered with and that you have the most reliable and tested software.
This update includes:
◦ Performance and Stability Improvements
◦ Fixed Resource error in which the previous version of macOS Extractor attempted to install
◦ Temporary Removed OS X Hackers app due to Compatibility Issues.
Other Features in version 1.40:
◦ macOS Sierra Support with newer Unsupported Macs
◦ Fixed Syntax Error
◦ German and Dutch Language Support
◦ Installer now mounts the Installer App
◦ AutoPatch now available
◦ Addresses NoSleep Extension Issue
Developer Focus Areas:
◦ Graphical Kexts
◦ Intel Chipset Kexts
◦ Rootless Disabling Kext
◦ EFI32 Based Macs
◦ Stability of OS X Hackers app
Web Installer Size: 4 MB
The Installer reads and downloads needed patches from our servers. You must have at least 180 MB of space for installation
Tested Macs listed below. Here are the minimum requirements:
◦ Running 10.7 Lion
◦ At least 4GB of RAM.
◦ A copy of Yosemite or Mavericks in Applications Folder (.app file preferred)
◦ 15 GB of free space from USB or HDD Partition.
◦ MacMini1,x (C2D upgraded)
We DON'T assist with Hackintosh. All private messages/emails involving installing OS X on non-Apple hardware will be redirected to another support team.
1. Download macOS Extractor
2. Install it. Choose a version of OS X to get the correct patches.
3. Follow the Guide here based on your OS selection to install macOS on your Unsupported Mac.