An update to the macOS Extractor was released on July 25, 2018.
A macOSE update is recommended to assist you in installing macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, and Mountain Lion on your old Mac. Also, by updating the patching software on your Mac, you can enjoy various additional features and enhanced security. Always use to the latest version.
Never download this from any other provider. All links must link to this page or directly from our server. This is to ensure that nothing was tampered with and that you have the most reliable and tested software.
This update includes:
◦ Performance and Stability Improvements to the Installer
◦ Graphical Kext Installers now remove Unsupported Screen Savers
◦ El Captain and Sierra Patches now include SIP Check Detection
Other Features in Previous Versions:
◦ Maintenance script now compresses Dock app resources
◦ [dev] AutoPatch main script now includes variables for each OS and steps required
◦ [dev] Graphical Kexts Web Installers now addresses changes in version control
◦ Address differences between Mountain Lion and other OSs’ BaseSystem
◦ Hides Framework error from installer logs (Not Important)
◦ Address Issue that would cause Mountain Lion Patching to fail due to file name errors.
◦ Adds an PostInst script within the AutoPatch that can be addressed through the Installer’s terminal
◦ Graphical Kexts are automatically downloaded to the Installer for use during patching.
◦ AutoPatch now verifies that the Installer is ‘bless’ to boot.
◦ Maintenance Script is now fully executable and includes more optimizations.
◦ Address issue where Graphics Kext Installer fails even when the kexts are installed.
◦ Addresses Rich Text Formatting that causes some scripts to not finish
◦ Fixed issue where the Graphical Installer fails after clearing kernel cache
◦ Addresses issue where the AutoPatch refuses to complete all of its tasks within the Target Partition/Image
◦ Fixes issue where some scripts are in rich text formatting
◦ Replaces brightness app with a new app recommended by a member in the Yosemite thread.
◦ Smart OS detection
◦ Installer Logs now echo its current process to help diagnose where more issues may occur.
Web Installer Size: 4 MB
Download Size: 70 - 170 MB
The Installer reads and downloads needed patches from our servers. You must have at least 180 MB of space for installation
Tested Macs listed below. Here are the minimum requirements:
◦ Running 10.7 Lion
◦ At least 4GB of RAM.
◦ A copy of Yosemite or Mavericks in Applications Folder (.app file preferred)
◦ 15 GB of free space from USB or HDD Partition.
◦ MacMini1,x (C2D upgraded)
We DON'T assist with Hackintosh. All private messages/emails involving installing OS X on non-Apple hardware will be redirected to another support team.
1. Download macOS Extractor
2. Install it. Choose a version of OS X to get the correct patches.
3. Follow the Guide here based on your OS selection to install macOS on your Unsupported Mac.