March 31, 2020
An update to the macOS Extractor was released on March 31, 2020.
A macOSE update is recommended to assist you in installing macOS 10.8 - 10.14 on your old Mac. Also, by updating the patching software on your Mac, you can enjoy various additional features and enhanced security. Always use to the latest version.
Never download this from any other provider. All links must link to this page or directly from our server. This is to ensure that nothing was tampered with and that you have the most reliable and tested software.
This update includes:
• The Entire AutoPatch has now been rewritten to correct numerous bugs with creating the Installer Drive
• OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite now has 32-bit Applications
• Boot.efi patching happens from within the AutoPatch. No more confusion over these Bootloaders
• macOS 10.12-10.14 Support for MacBook 4,1 (In Next Release)
• Fixed issue where AutoPatch could not rewrite the PlatformSupport.plist
• Fixed Issue where the Boot.efi would not Lock resulting in Installer Corruption
• Fixed Issue where PostInstall Script did not update according to Mac Model
• macOS Extractor now adds Graphical Kexts within the Installer
• Fixed Issue where some assets went missing during Compiling
Other Features in Previous Versions:
• Small Update to El Capitan and Sierra Specific Kexts
• Addressed Issue where AutoPatch would download El Capitan Kexts for Sierra
• Added Prelinked Kernels for macOS Sierra Patching
• Fixed missing El Capitan Prelinked Kernel that could result in AutoPatch Installation Failure
• New SIP Manager Kext added
Web Installer Size: 4 MB
Download Size: 70 - 180 MB
The Installer reads and downloads needed patches from our servers. You must have at least 180 MB of space for installation
Tested Macs listed below. Here are the minimum requirements:
◦ Running 10.7 Lion
◦ At least 4GB of RAM.
◦ A copy of Yosemite or Mavericks in Applications Folder (.app file preferred)
◦ 15 GB of free space from USB or HDD Partition.
◦ MacMini1,x (C2D upgraded)
We DON'T assist with Hackintosh. All private messages/emails involving installing OS X on non-Apple hardware will be redirected to another support team.
1. Download macOS Extractor
2. Install it. Choose a version of OS X to get the correct patches.
3. Follow the Guide here based on your OS selection to install macOS on your Unsupported Mac.
ANY HARM OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THIS GUIDE HAPPENED UNDER YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY! IF YOU HAVE ANY REGRETS ABOUT DOING THIS TO YOUR MAC, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO IT. IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING WHETHER IT IS WORTH IT, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY NOT TRY THIS.
PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. WE HAVE TOO MANY EMAILS AND SKYPE MESSAGES TO ANSWER AND CAN'T FULLY GUIDE YOU THROUGH THIS 'ONE STEP' AT A TIME. IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE YOUR WAY AROUND MACOS/OS X, YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING THIS.
ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR MAC BEFORE PROCEDING WITH THESE PATCHES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS.